Each 5ml contains extracts of:
- Uterine tonic
- Anti -oxidant
- Anti -tumour
- Corrects Hormonal Imbalance
Dosage: To be used as directed by the physician
Sanskrit name: Ashoka, Gandhapushpa
- It is a powerful uterine tonic acts directly on the musculature of the uterus. It has got a stimulating effect on the endometrium and ovarian tissues and is a powerful styptic.
- It has been shown to increase estrogen levels and to normalize the endometrium during menstruation.
- Saraca asoca is a clinically proven herb for its uterine activity.
Sanskrit name: Lodhra
- The principal constituents are the three alkaloids loturine, loturidine, colloturine and lodhra is recommended in the treatment of menorrhagia and other uterine disorders.
- Regulates hormones and enhances folliculogenesis.
Sanskrit name: Daruharidra
- Is a useful herb in uterine inflammations and it effectively reduces the inflammations.
- It corrects the metabolism, very useful herb in all health problems related with liver, it maintains cholesterol in healthy limits and have a preventive role in diabetes mellitus and related problems.
Sanskrit name: Shatavari
- It is a well known female rejuvanative. It both nourishes and cleanses the blood and the female reproductive organs.
- It is a soothing and antispasmodic diuretic. It is used wherever increased flow of urine is desirable, such as fluid retention and urinary infections.
- Shatavari improve digestion by increasing the levels of enzymes amylase and lipase. Extract of shatavari is very effective in production of milk in lactating mothers. This effect is due to the action of released corticosteroids or an increase in prolactin.
- Shatavari is the best and most used herb for women. Used for infertility, loss of libido, threatened miscarriage and widely used for relieving the menopausal problems such as hot flashes.
Sanskrit name: Amalaki
- Amalaki is a potent rejuvenative that nourishes the tissues and gently remove toxins.
- Its cooling action removes excess pitta from the GI tract, supporting a healthy stomach lining and the proper function of digestive acids.
- It regulates proper elimination, thus promoting effective removal of body toxins.
- In a clinical study to investigate effect of Amla on gastritis syndrome (amlapitta), Amla powder (churna) was given 3 times a day for 7 days. The Amla churna was effective in more than 85% cases. Many cases of Hyperchlorhydria combined with burning sensation in the cardiac and abdominal regions were also benefited.
- "Phyllanthus emblica information from NPGS/GRIN". US Department of Agriculture. http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/npgs/html/taxon.pl?28119. Retrieved 2008-03-06.
- "Asparagus racemosa". Archived from the original on 19 April 2009.
http://www.herbalcureindia.com/herbs/asparagus-racemosus.htm. Retrieved April 25, 2009.
- Ashoka - Herb Information
- Parmar, C. and M.K. Kaushal. 1982. Berberis aristata. p. 10–14. In: Wild Fruits. Kalyani Publishers, New Delhi, India. http://www.hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/parmar/03.html